Becoming a member of The International Association for People and Performance Development will help you stand out from the crowd no matter where you are in your career. With many years of experience, we can help you get the most out of people and performance development. Whether it’s through sharing knowledge, bringing you together with the right people or providing practical advice, we can help you take the next step.
IAPPD is on an individual basis. We offer global membership to practitioners at all levels in their careers and in all sectors, from those working in–house to consultancies, both nationally and internationally.
Personal & Career Development
You can transform your performance to a revenue-producing asset that lets you work as much or as little as you want.
Knowledge & Network
Our members are often surprised by the possibilities we present to them; by thinking outside the box we present exciting new value added services:
- Impact Study Questionnaire analyses and reports.
- A large selection of relevant books, articles, case studies
- Database of recognized associates and consultants.
- Associates’ Directory – search or advertise.
- Special interest and local groups.
- Reduced entrance fee to the majority of events.
Global Membership Benefits
- Certificate and Endorsed Programs status.
- Professional development support.
- Membership grades to demonstrate your professionalism and credibility.
- Designatory letters: IGM.
- Clients and employers will know that you have satisfied our rigorous membership criteria.
- You’ll be accountable through our Code of Conduct, signed by all members.
- Associates, Members and Fellows are entitled to use the appropriate designation letters IGM and the IAPPD logo.
- You will be a member of the Association be listed in our online professional member directory; this will expand your professional network and give you access to our online communities of practice.
- Membership of the IAPPD means being part of the only international research driven network in the field of people and performance development, working ‘where the rubber meets the road’.
- Free access to the IAPPD Continuing Professional Development scheme for the professional manager.
- Opportunities for professional accreditation through our Accredited Practitioner program at either Certificate or Diploma level.
- Discounts on IAPPD training programs, typically saving over $100 on each workshop.
- Discounts of typically 20% on all resources – books, DVD videos, training course material and online resources from our network of suppliers.
- Access to our member-only online library with its extensive collection of publications related to people and performance development.
- Continuing access to the results of the IAPPD Impact Study analyses and reports, and the opportunity to shape future interrogations of the database, answering the questions which are important to you.
Work smarter not harder
- Tools and resources to help you work faster and smarter; skill guides and practical advice on essential topics, and case studies of people and performance development excellence in action.
- Reports and guides on the key people and performance development issues and trends.
- Support to help you grow your professional capabilities and manage your team at a higher level; enjoy your job and your life more!
- Opportunities to win new business through the international IAPPD online community.
- Information, advice and tips on setting up and growing your own business and making your budget go further.
Stay in the loop
- Newsfeeds, email updates, Social Media groups – we’ll keep you up-to-date with what’s happening at the association, both internationally and in your country and business sector.